Dr. Joe Dreger, DC
A Pacific Northwest native, Dr. Joe grew up on a farm in the small town of Wilbur, west of Spokane. Dr. Joe attended Washington State University and had a successful career in commercial insurance in the Seattle area for many years. Craving a rewarding career change, and experiencing the benefits of chiropractic himself, Dr. Joe decided to become a Doctor of Chiropractic! AHA welcomed Dr. Dreger in 2016 where he enjoys working with families and people of all ages.
Dr. Joe and his wife Natalie are excited to be back in the Spokane area where he is fulfilling his dream and passion for helping people improve their health and wellness conservatively, through chiropractic and proper nutrition. They enjoy spending time with family and friends as well as participating in many types of outdoor activities.
- Sacral Occipital Technique
- Thompson Drop
- Extremity Adjusting
- Motion Palpation
- Custom Orthotics
- Washington State University, Pullman, WA Bachelor of Arts, Business and Psychology
- Life Chiropractic West, Doctor of Chiropractic, 2016
- Washington State Chiropractic License since 2016
- Idaho State Chiropractic License since 2016
Memberships & Associations:
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- California State Chiropractic Association